Dr. Bill Andrews is an international expert in the research on telomeres and the founder and director of Sierra Sciences since 1999. He has a PhD in molecular biology and casually runs 130-mile ultra-marathons in his spare time. He has featured in numerous publications, TV shows and documentaries on the topic of life extension and research on telomeres.
In an interview with Dr. Andrews, we will learn about the following:
- Is aging a disease?
- What sparked Dr. Andrews’ interest in the research of telomeres?
- What is the main focus and interest of Sierra Sciences?
- What are the main challenges in aging research today?
- What are the positive and negative effects of lengthening telomeres?
- Will telomere inducement therapy reverse the aging process?
- Will children remain children after that therapy?