In line with the resolution of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we are informing you that we are processing your data.
The administrator of the data is International Institute of Longevity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, limited liability company hereafter referred to as International Institute of Longevity, headquartered in Wroclaw, ul. Św. Elżbiety 4, 50 – 111 Wroclaw, Poland.
The data in question are the data which are collected while You are using our services, including our website and other functionalities provided by International Institute of Longevity, mainly recorded in cookie files and other internet identifiers, which are installed on our webpages by us and the trusted partners of International Institute of Longevity.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website User's end device and are intended for the use of the internet pages of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allow cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. User can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform the User of each entry in their device. Contact the author of your browser for information about blocking and deleting cookies.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- adjusting the content of the internet pages of the website to the User's device and optimising the display of webpages; in particular, these files allow for the recognition of the website User's device and displaying the website properly, tailored to individual needs,
- creating statistics which help to understand the way in which the website User uses websites, allowing for the improvement of their structure and content (International Institute of Longevity cooperates with trusted partners in the field of statistical analysis),
- maintaining the website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the website.
The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
“Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
Cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website,
“Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website’s pages,
“Functional” cookies, which allow for the “remembering” of settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
Cookie files for counting page views and the number of clicks; the data is used only for the purpose of advertising campaign reporting.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allow cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. The website User can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform the User of each entry in their device.
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings:
- Internet Explorer (link to https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies),
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/cookies),
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en),
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies),
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042).
For mobile devices:
- Android (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en),
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_en),
- Windows Phone (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings),
- Blackberry (http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp)
Our website does not automatically collect any information other than information contained in cookie files.
All notifications concerning protection of personal data should please be directed to: email@example.com or in writing to: International Institute of Longevity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Św. Elżbiety 4, 50 – 111 Wroclaw, Poland.