Gero is a private longevity biotech company located in Russia and Singapore, founded by a team of scientists and entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the area of life sciences. Their goal is to extend healthy life span and delay age-related health issues, focusing on novel antiaging targets, developing life-extending therapies and estimating personal risks of diseases and mortality with the help of AI and proprietary models.
In today's podcast, we discuss the following and more….
- What does Gero stand for and what is its mission and vision?
- How will Gero’s technology improve our health span?
- How to conduct digitalized virtual clinical trials to measure the aging process using digiceuticals
- The most important wearable tech trends in the next five years
- The importance of putting control of your health back into your own hands using wearable technology
- What is the main challenge for start-ups in the field of longevity?