Dr. Kai Bongs, Director of UK Quantum Technology Hub for Sensors and Metrology helps us understand the connection between quantum technology, health prevention and diagnostics.
In this podcast we discuss the following:
- Where is quantum technology today?
- How will the technology of the future be different from technologies available today?
- Will quantum sensors transform our approach to preventive healthcare?
- What areas of healthcare and diagnostics will be supported by quantum technologies?
- How can quantum technology help us to better understand our brain and its potential?
- When will quantum sensors be used to detect conditions like autism, schizophrenia and the early symptoms of dementia?
- What is the role of quantum sensors in mind-directed game-playing?