In line with the resolution of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereafter referred to as the 'GDPR'), we are informing you that we are processing your personal data.
1. The administrator of the data is the International Institute of Longevity spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, limited liability company hereafter referred to as IIOL, headquartered in Wroclaw, Św. Elżbiety 4, 50 – 111 Wroclaw, Poland.
2. The data in question are the data which are collected while you are using our services, including our website and other functionalities provided by IIOL. The administrator applies organizational and technical security measures to protect the data against unauthorized access by third parties.
3. The administrator collects the data exclusively for the following purposes:
- providing services,
- sending newsletters,
- detecting abuse of services,
- statistical measurements and improvement of services.
Advertisements displayed on our website are not being tailored to your preferences and we do not gather the data which would enable the personalization of advertisements.
4. The administrator collects the data only for the aforementioned and legitimate purposes, i.e.:
- based on Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR – in other words, a legitimate interest of the administrator;
- based on Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR – in other words, in connection with indispensability for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- based on Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR – in other words, on the basis of given consent to the processing of your data for one or more specific purposes.
5. The administrator does not process specific categories of the data.
6. IIOL takes appropriate measures to ensure that any data collected from you is kept only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which such data is used.
7. The administrator may share the data with entities of the IIOL capital group, trusted partners of IIOL and entities authorised to obtain the data on the basis of applicable law.
8. Collected data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
9. Provision of your data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary to use all the features on our services, including our website and other functionalities provided by IIOL.
10. You have the following rights regarding the processing of your data:
- the right to access the data,
- the right to rectify the data,
- the right to delete the data,
- the right to limit the data processing,
- the right to transfer the data,
- the right to raise objections,
- the right to object an automated individual decision-making,
- the right to withdraw consent for collecting the data,
- the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
11. In some cases, the administrator may use automated decision-making, if it is authorized by legislation, if you have provided an explicit consent or if it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
13. You have right to lodge a complain on the data processing to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.