The Buck Institute is a global leader in research on aging. “The Temple of Age Science” brings together over 250 scientists from all over the world and focuses on various aspects of cutting-edge research on aging.
Dr. Eric Verdin, President and CEO of the Buck Institute talk to us about the importance, current state and the future of the healthy longevity sector.
In this episode, we are seeking answers to the following questions:
- What is aging?
- What are the game-changing research and technologies in the longevity sector?
- What is the main focus of the Buck?
- What makes the Buck Institute such a unique research center in the world?
- How can potential partners collaborate with the Buck Institute?
- What is the importance of preventive health?
- What does Dr. Verdin do to increase his healthy longevity?
- Which books inspired Dr. Verdin?