Mr. Mike Mansfield, program director at the Aegon Center for Longevity and Retirement, shares insights and the main findings from the newly-published Aegon Annual Retirement Readiness Survey 2019, called "The New Social Contract: Empowering individuals in the transitioning world.”
We discuss the challenges and opportunities arising from globally-changing demographics and geographical differences in preparing for the new social contract.
Mr. Mansfield covers the following topics:
- The main findings of the Aegon Retirement Readiness Survey 2019
- Are the future and our expectations of retirement changing?
- Is there an ideal retirement plan?
- The importance of empowering individuals in the new social contract and focusing on prevention in healthcare
- Which countries are best-prepared for the new social contract?
- What can we do to prepare ourselves for the future to enjoy healthy longevity?